HOCH Turbo Steel chimney system
- air - emissions chimney system for the extraction of emissions from modern furnaces with a closed combustion chamber, condensation as well as TURBO.
- construction and materials meet technical requirements for the most modern gas and oil heating equipment
- air for the combustion chamber is channelled by the chimney body with a stream opposite to emissions; the result is a heating of the combustion chamber air from the chimney top and a reduction in energy loss, together with an increase in the efficiency of connected heating units
- emissions from the heating unit are extracted by a stainless steel and acid resistant pipe with a width of 0.6 mm.
- emissions temperature at the furnace outlet cannot exceed 200°C.
- operation with excess pressure up to 200 Pa.
- European CE certification for a complete chimney system
- 5 year guarantee.
* Custom assortment (on request by appointment delivery).
Basic set elements
The TURBO STAL chimney basic set includes:
base with a T-pipe and de-condenser, main plate, centering plate, diffuser with a drip collar and cap, pipes with expanders (1mb), plastic hose, ventilation grate, band lip, emissions - demolition hollow blocks, and instruction manual.
base with a T-pipe and de-condenser
Diffuser with a drip collar and cap
Pipes with expanders (1mb)
Emissions - demolition hollow blocks
|Emissions - ventilation||36x24x33 cm|